Monday, June 20, 2011

A Little Bit About My Obsession

I have been obsessed with roller coasters since I rode The Batman at Six Flags Over Mid America in Eureka, MO. I visit Six Flags St. Louis and Holiday World in Santa Clause, IN regularly. I also went to Disney World in Orlando, FL recently. It was probably one of the best things that has ever happened to me. In my spare time I watch any videos coaster related. I love learning about how they work and all of the stats. And as far as the age old question of "Steel or Wood" I'm indifferent. I love all coasters the same. I went through a period when my obsession really flourished and grew. In this time I did practically nothing but watch videos and read stories about all things coaster related. Lately I have been brushing up on all of my information. I used to be able to name at least one coaster in each of the 50 states and what theme park it was in.

No comments:

Post a Comment